Thursday, December 13, 2012

Julep nails

I am not one to keep up with doing my nails, but when I do, I like to take pictures. {haha} I know that is bad being a beauty expert and makeup artist... I really need to get into the habit of doing my nails weekly.

I wanted to share with you what I am currently wearing. Both are from previous months of Julep Maven Boxes. Which you can subscribe to monthly boxes here.

I am NO nail expert by any means!


What I am wearing on all nails: Julep nail in Glenn
The glitter on my ring finger: Julep nail in Yumi

I have to say I am very pleased with Julep's nail colours! The one thing I do find is that they chip easily. :( However, this red is GORGEOUS!! I have never loved a red nail polish quite so much before. It has little itty bitty red sparkles in the polish to give a nice shine. Yumi glitter polish is mainly pink but has hints of rainbow colours and is gorgeous as well. I am all about the glitter!

Have you tried Julep products before?

Til next time... Red sparkles & glitter nails,
signature for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment