Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lise Watier Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss

One of my ultimate favourite long wearing lipsticks/glosses with HIGH PIGMENTATION is Lise Watier's Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss in Rose Intense. Rose Intense is a vibrant Fuschia pink with a bit of glitter in it. Every time I wear it I get loads of comments and ladies constantly asking me what it is and where to buy it. 








Why I love it so much... 


It is lightweight, non-sticky, high in pigment, high gloss and LONG LASTING all in one! I honestly couldn't rave about these sticks more!! Want some more reason to try it?? It's rich in plant extracts, which makes it also, hydrating and moisturizing!!!!!!!! WOWZA! They must be sharped with a sharpener, which, gives the added bonus of allowing you to draw it on precisely.  


If you are a sucker for lipsticks and glosses... I HIGHLY recommend you try these. Heck, I highly recommend everyone to try them!! I promise, you will not be disappointed! :) 


(Available in 9 different shades.) Pick them up at Shoppers Drug Mart or Sephora today! 

signature for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment