Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Must try products

Today I was thinking about starting to post some new blogs that I have not blogged about yet. I am going to start blogging more about make-up, tips, beauty, fashion and much more! Plus keep you all informed with what I have also been up to. What do you guys think about that?
For this post I was going to list some products I think YOU should try. (They are my fav's.)

1. NARS Blush in: Orgasm- This is one of my "go to" blushes, and looks good on all skin types. It's really neutral, but has a bit of shimmer to it, giving you a ravishing glow to your face.

2. Maybelline: Falsies Mascara- This is my new Fav!!! It gives you the illusion of wearing false eyelashes, yet it is your little secret. ;) The curved wand gives your lashes the curve and length you have always wanted. 

3. MAC: Matte- For oily or shiny skin. A matte cream that acts like a powder. Use this alone or under make-up to reduce the appearance of shine. Apply all over t-zone. I use this product on all my oily skinned clients, you really should try it, works beautifully!! 

4. MAC: Shroom Eyeshadow- A very pretty pale/soft beige with a bit of shimmer. Very pretty over a dark brown eyeshadow or worn alone.

5.  MAC: Dazzlelight- My go to highlight colour. I love this colour!!! A neutral with a bit of a purple hue of shimmer, which hits the light beautifully when placed correctly on the eye. 

I hope you all enjoyed this new type of blog, would love to hear your reviews/thoughts on it!! Maybe some of you will go out and try these products, or if you already have, let me hear your thoughts about them!!
Til next time.
Shimmers & Gorgeous products,

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment