Friday, February 3, 2012

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

I'm going to start doing product reviews so I start getting into the habit of updating my blog more... so let me know if they are good and whether I should keep doing them. I love hearing feedback!



L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil




Ohhh the smell... enriched with almond, peppermint, palmarosa and Immortelle. To me, it's heaven! I love anything that with a sweet scent... but if it has an almond scent... it's got me! 

With all different types of protein, oils and essential oils, used to protect skin tissue and fight against elasticity. (Which, being 22 and all... I really don't need it for that!) However, it also has a deep nourishing formula which is used to prevent stretch marks! Great for all those mommas-to-be!!

So, what do I use it for? I use it to moisturize my body, as a massage oil and to soothe my legs after shaving! Not only does it leave your skin feeling smooth and moisturized, but it makes you smell sooo good!! It is known not to stain or leave oily marks on clothing as well! BONUS!

When you think of oil, you think... greasy, right? WRONG! Well, not for this one at least! It is non-greasy and absorbs into your skin quickly. What else can you ask for in a body oil? 

I'm in loveeee. <3 

If you haven't tried any L'Occitane products before, you're missing out! I love every single product I have tried from the line. What are you waiting for? GO TRY SOME!!!



Skin oil and almond love,

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments: